Force Link to Open in New Tab
Firefox 1.5 had an option to force links designed to open in new windows to open in a new tab instead.
This option has vanished in firefox 2.
- To apply this option type 'about:config' in the address bar to get the firefox config.
- Type 'browser.link' into the filter bar
- The following three options should be shown:
- The default values are: 3;2;2 respetively
- To open new windows in a new tab change browser.link.open_newwindow to 3
That is it, it should now open all new window links in a new tab.
added: 12th Apr 2007